Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Wacky Wednesday

Ok, not really wacky but what goes with Wednesday?

Today is a busy day with probably no sewing. I had to drop my daughter and her science fair project at school early this morning. They all looked like a bunch of ants going into the high school with their big tri-fold display boards.

I will be off to my day time guild meeting in a few minutes. This is the greatest guild. Wonderful friendly ladies, great programs and lunch on top of that. Four or five ladies take turns each month to bring in lunch and it is always great.

Later today is yearly doctors appointment and then tomorrow morning I take my daughter to her first physical therapy appointment for an injured knee from dance.

I will have to reserve tomorrow afternoon to do nothing but sew.

Kathie

No comments: