Sunday, January 10, 2010

Another quilt


I quilted this little Quilt for Kids quilt today for my friend Betty. Love the bright fabrics and these little ones don't take long to do.

I put together another charity quilt kit today. This one out of donated 5 inch squares with basic directions on how to do the hidden 9 patch. This bag of squares has been at my house for awhile so I want to get them all made into kits and out of here. With rolls of batting etc. I have long ago run out of space and need to get things out of here so I can get more organized.

kathie

3 comments:

bingo~bonnie said...

those cats are too cute and your swirly whirly quilting is perfect and fun ;)

I requested a kit and received it in early December and can not wait to get done with my current project so I can start piecing my quilt for kids kit ;)

Love from Texas! ~bonnie

Jan Mac said...

A very cute kids' quilt Kathie. You're also doing well with your stash busting mission.
Hugs Jan Mac
Aussie

Helen in the UK said...

What a fun kids quilt! Great job to have 2 done already :)