Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sunday Stash Report #5

Well I am back in the black this week if not by very much. I used fabric for backings for two charity quilts and also a backing for my monet quilt. I did purchase some fabric but one yard of it was for binding and most of that has already be cut and on the quilt. The other two yards? Well I couldn't resist a sale. Connecting Threads offered a free yard of fabric through a special code on their catalog (good through friday I believe). I had not tried their fabrics before so purchased one yard and getting the second yard free.

Used this week: 10 yards
Used YTD: 24 yards
Added this week: 3 yards
Added YTD: 19 3/4 yards
Net used for 2010: 4 1/4

Kathie

3 comments:

SpinningStar said...

I haven't ordered any fabric from them so I'll be interested in seeing what you think of it. I like that they are using American cotton.

Quiltsmiles said...

I really like your quick and easy quilt top you made. I noted your directions for a possible quickie myself in the near future. Thanks for the inspiration. Jane

Lori in South Dakota said...

I couldn't resist their sale a few weeks ago, and ordered enough that I got free shipping. the fabric is nice and made in America!