Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Doctors

No pictures today as I spent most of yesterday running around. Now I have one questions, how many doctors appointments can one family have in one weeks time?

myself - one doctors appt, one dentist appt and one MRI
Husband - dentist appointment
daughter - two physical therapy appointments

So between the three of us SIX appointments this week. Monday was the only day without some type of appointment. No wonder I feel like I am getting nothing done this week.

I did get a quilt loaded on the frame yesterday but only managed to get about a foot of it quilted and I made 5 additional blocks for the monet quilt.

Hopefully today will be more productive.

Kathie

1 comment:

TheProjectBag said...

Kathie- You are such an inspiration for me! It seems like even when you only hve a few minutes, you take advantage of them. If I don't have a solid chunk of time to sew, I usually won't sit down to the machine. What I see from you is that even if it's only 10 minutes, I can accomplish something! Thanks :o)