Thursday, January 14, 2010

Accomplishments and Plans

I did manage to get this little customer quilt done yesterday. I think it is the yellow brick road pattern, love all the bright colors she used.



I also got one more kit put together for saturdays charity sewing. Someone in the guild had donated a huge bag of 5 inch squares and I have been gradually using those up on various tops. I made up two hidden 9 patch kits out of some of the squares.

This is a stack of all the unquilted hospice tops I have (14). I am going to pull out a couple of small ones and take with me to see if I can convince someone into quilting them. I am also going to see if I can get enough backing fabric together to take so that I can get a couple of people to make backings for some of the tops that don't have one.


Kathie

No comments: