Thursday, March 18, 2010

Two Quilt Shops in Two Days

Well I could have done better going to two quilt shops in two days but I also could have done so much worse on my spending.

At quilt shop #1 I bought exactly what I went for. One additional yard of a fabric I purchased a couple of weeks ago so that I would have enough fabric for borders.

Quilt shop #2 I went to with no specific fabric mission in mind. I went to deliver two customer quilts and that was a good half way point between my house and the lady that had me do the quilts. Of course I had to go in and look around.

I found a beautiful fall fabric that will make wonderful table runners, but only bought one yard. I also purchased 3 yards of fabric for a little boys quilt. the one fabric is blues and greens with turtles on it and also a piece of "go with" fabric to complement it.

So considering I didn't go there to purchase I guess I fell off the wagon AGAIN, but could have done so much worse as the shop was crowded to overflowing with wonderful fabrics.

Kathie

No comments: