Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sunday Stash Report - 3/7/2010

OOPS I DID IT AGAIN!!!

Ok so much for NOT buying any fabric this week but I did

1. Help the local economy
2. Help support a very new quilt shop in our small town
3. and, couldn't pass up a sale

This bundle of 5 yards of fabric is what I found and just couldn't pass up because it was on sale. At least I have in mind what quilt I am going to make with it.



At least I was busy using up all the fabric I purchased last week working on the day bed quilt and I also managed to get a couple of backings pieced for quilts so was still able to use up a couple more yards of fabric than I purchased this week.

Fabric Used this Week 9 1/2 yards
Fabric Used YTD 58 yards
Fabric Added this Week 7 yards
Fabric Added YTD 34 3/4 yards
Net Used for 2010 23 1/4 yards

I also managed to get a small hospice quilt quilted yesterday. Here it is just off the frame and ready for me to send off to my binding fairies.


Kathie

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I have a stack of my own tops waiting for a break from my customer quilts. I can hardly wait to start pulling from stash the backing for those quilts because I will finally be out of the red! 58 yards YTD is great!

Quiltsmiles said...

Love the colors of your day quilt and also the newest fabric you just purchased. Your numbers showing your stash usuage is looking great too. Nice work.
Jane

Melinda said...

I couldn't have resisted the new fabric, either! Those are great colors. I think sometimes you need a little something new for inspiration.

Mary Johnson said...

It's nice to have binding fairies. Sheree and Cindy offered to bind some more HeartStrings quilts for me which is really nice.

DeeDee said...

You have been ver successful with your stah busting! Love your new fabric.

Eileen said...

I totally forgot about that sale but I am sure there will be another. Nice colors.

Helen in the UK said...

Congrats on getting another quilt done. Lovely new fabrics and at least your stash figures are still heading in the right direction :)