Thursday, March 25, 2010

Sew In Day 2

I only went to the sew in for a few hours yesterday but it was another pretty sunny day even if it was very breezy. Here is a picture of our view while we sewed.



This is the backing that I completed on day 1. The patriotic bear fabric was some donation fabric and I added a blue from my stash so that it would be big enough.



In the few hours that I was there I completed the binding on a hospice quilt, did the binding on one of my hydrangia table runners and sewed the 8 Christmas blocks into 2 Christmas runners.

Now today back to my regular schedule of chores, errands and then to get the quilt on the frame completed so that I can get the next customer quilt loaded.

Have a bright and sunny day.

Kathie

2 comments:

Margie said...

Kathie that view is awesome. The patriotic bear fabric is adorable.

Cioara Andrei said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.