Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sunday Stash Report - March 28, 2010

Well I didn't actually use up much fabric this week. What I pieced was mostly already cut out and reported and I spent a lot of time quilting things up and also taking care of household things.

On a good note I totally stayed away from quilt and fabric shops this week so for the first time in several weeks can report 0 new fabric in.

Fabric Used this Week: 2 yards (Christmas table runners)
Fabric Used YTD: 76 yards
Fabric Added this week: 0 (yipppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeee)
Fabric Added YTD: 49 3/4 yards
Net Used in 2010: 26 1/4

I will be going to a two day fiber arts conference in April and will start to create kits for myself to take to it soon. Once I start doing that I am sure I will use up several yards all at once. Hopefully I can also stay out of quilt shops another week or two at least.

Kathie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done resisting the temptation of fabric shopping! And aren't you good, already started on Christmas sewing?! I should follow your good example! :) Take care, Dianne B. in England

Barb in Mi said...

Good for you - nothing added and 2 yrds out! I don't want to think about April fabric additions either - it's my bday month and I ordered some fabric... Guess I better get going busting some stash. Have a great Sunday - and as always thanks for yor nice comment on my blog!

Vicki H. said...

No fabric in, great. I love your zig zag quilt in the previous post. I may need to use that idea!!