Monday, March 8, 2010

Design Wall Monday - March 8th 2010

Well this is the same quilt that was on the design wall last week but at that time I had just got a start on the quilt.

I gradually worked on getting rows together during the week between customer quilts and other projects. Yesterday my daughter was gone all afternoon so I spent all that time in the sewing room. All 15 rows are now done and I have started joining the rows together.

I hope to get the top done in the next couple of days between other projects and will then have to figure out what to use for the backing fabric.



WEEKLY GOALS

1. Quilt at least two customer quilts
2. Have all the rows sewn together for daybed quilt
3. Piece a backing for a large charity quilt that will be going to an homeless shelter.

kathie

3 comments:

Diane said...

sounds like a busy week. Isn't it amazing how much you can get done in one big block of time and it goes by so fast!

Denise :) said...

LOL! I'm glad it's still on your design wall; I get another chance to peak at it! :)

Brenda said...

It is a really nice top!! good luck on your goals - so far, so good!! Keep it up!!!!