Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Sew In Day 1

Day 1 of our sew in went great. I forgot to take my camera so don't have any pictures.

I did get a backing of 10 1/2 squares pieced for a soldier quilt I made a month or so ago. I also made 8 Christmas blocks that will become two table runners so I accomplished a lot.

It was a beautiful day on the water with the sun shining. The only downside was that I got my foot stuck in an extension cord and fell and hit the floor hard. Nothing hurt bad but boy am I definitely uncomfortable today and will be sure and take my Alieve before going to day 2 of the sew in.

Today I want to get those blocks joined into the runners and then maybe work on some bindings I am going to take with me. I am only going to stay a few hours today because I really need to get some things done around the house. I also need to finish the quilting on my day bed quilt so that I can get that off the frame and a customer quilt on tomorrow.

Kathie

No comments: