Monday, March 22, 2010

Design Wall Monday 3-22-10


What is currently on my design wall is the backing that I finished piecing last night. This will be the back for the day bed quilt I made a couple of weeks ago. All the backing was left overs from the front of the quilt and additional teal/purple fabrics out of my stash.

I have several things I would like to accomplish today including quilting a couple of table runners that I have backing on the frame for, finish the binding on the shelter quilt, get my stuff organized for a sew in tomorrow morning and run a couple of errands.

Since I had one of the worst nights sleep last night I don't know if I will get all this done or not.

Kathie

3 comments:

Diane said...

Love your backing---hope your day is good despite the bad sleep, that really can mess up a day.

Denise :) said...

Pretty color combos -- hope you can sneak in a nap today. :)

Cathy said...

Pretty quilt back. It will end up reversible. Great idea.