Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sunday Stash Report - 3/14/10

Well I came close this week to using as much fabric as I purchased. I couldn't pass up the $1.99 fabric they had at JoAnns and got enough to back a charity quilt and my yet to be made bright green/purple/blue quilt.

It did make me get busy and make up a couple of backings for other projects which is always a great thing.

Fabric Used this week: 9 1/2 yards
Fabric Used YTD: 67 1/2 yards
Added this week: 10 yards
Added YTD: 44 3/4
Net Used for 2010: 22 3/4

I went to a sew in at the library yesterday and got a lot of r/w/b blocks made for a soldiers quilt. Hope to get those on the design wall tomorrow so that I can start playing with how I want them laid out.

kathie

2 comments:

Amy said...

Good way to use up the stash. Look forward to seeing the blocks on your design wall.

SpinningStar said...

You're doing a great job with the stash busting!

Liz