Friday, March 26, 2010

Hospice Quilt #10 and a Nursing Home Quilt

Have several charity quilts completed in the last few days. They are back from binding and I finished putting labels on all of them. Here are pictures of the first two.

The first quilt I made from extra blocks left over from another quilt. This is titled "Mini Roses." It is a small quilt so will be going to the local nursing home. I made the quilt and Kathy V. did the binding.



This next quilt will be the 10th quilt completed for the second delivery of quilts to Hospice House. I was in contact with them this morning to see if they need any quilts yet and she indicated that they were ok for now and that I would check back in a month or so. I will plan the next delivery tentatively for late April or early May.

I pieced this tropical 4 patch out of donated fabrics, isn't it bright and cheery? Jane completed the binding on this one and did a great job.



Since I am not accomplishing much today I will save the other two pictures for tomorrow so I have something interesting to show.

Kathie

1 comment:

Helen in the UK said...

Particularly like the second quilt and how the checkerboard borders are top and bottom only and mirror the 4 patches within the quilt :)