Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Hospice Quilts 6 thru 9

Last night was our first guild meeting at our new location since the roof of where we had been meeting collapsed during all our February snow. Our room is a little smaller than before but the parking much better so all in all I think it will work out good.

I received four quilts for hospice donation last night so wanted to post pictures of all of those.



This first quilt top was sent to Eileen from one of her internet quilt buddies to finish and donate to our cause. I love the colors in this quilt.

The second rail fence quilt was one made out of some of the donated batik fabric that I received a couple of months ago. This quilt was pieced and bound by Jane and I did the quilting. The picture doesn't do it justice, the fabrics are just beautiful




This Irish Chain quilt was pieced by Mary M. and quilted by Eileen. Love the soft muted colors.



This last quilt is a block of the month quilt that an internet friend of Eileen's started and decided she didn't want to finish it. Eileen put the blocks together and quilt it.




Kathie

1 comment:

Mary Johnson said...

They're all lovely Kathie although I think the first sampler is my favorite. How very generous of your guild members to donate them.