Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Craft Show Quilting


I was tired all day yesterday but actually accomplished a lot. I quilted up these two hydrangia runners for future craft shows and I also got the day bed quilt on the frame and about 3 feet of it quilted. Then last night I put labels on two hospice quilts that I just received back from my binding fairy Jane. I will try and get some pictures of those quilts in the next couple of days.

Today I am off to a guild sew in. I have two runners cut out and ready to sew (craft show), a backing kit of squares (for soldier quilt) and the rest of my split decision blocks packed and ready to go. I had about 16 blocks left over from the quilt top I made so if I make a few more I can make another top, either for charity or craft show.

It is sunny currently here in Southern Maryland. Hope it continues as our sew in is right on the water.

Kathie

No comments: