Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sunday Stash Report 2-28-10

Well I had a couple of good stash reports in a row but not this week. I purchased 3 yards of backing fabric but it didnt't get used this week. I also spotted some great new fabrics at JoAnns that I HAD TO HAVE which was another 5 yards.

I have to show no fabrics used. I quilted a quilt but the backing fabric had already been accounted for and the rest of the week was devoted to customer quilts. I did start cutting some unwanted fabric into 10 1/2 inch squares for backings but I won't count those as used until I put them in backings or at least kit them up for a specific backing.

Fabric Used this week: 0
Fabric Used YTD: 48 1/2 yards
Fabric Added this week: 8 yards
Added YTD: 27 3/4 yards
Net Used for 2010: 20 3/4

Yesterday I managed to get my Patriotic Flurries quilt quilted and the binding sewn on. Now I will have a hand stitching project for the next few evenings while watching TV.


Kathie

1 comment:

Eileen said...

wow great looking