Monday, February 8, 2010

Design Wall Monday

Being snowed in did make me accomplish a lot in the sewing room. I had finished the Winter Roses quilt during the initial snow fall and worked on my Patriotic Flurries (named of course because of the snow) during a practically white out on saturday and yesterday I took the remaining roses blocks and made a small quilt "Mini Roses" out of the left overs. This one is only about a 40 inch square but think it is big enough to donate as a wheel chair quilt to the nursing home to brighten someones day.



Here is the Patriotic Flurries that is currently on my design wall waiting for borders. This quick and easy pattern was in the February/March issue of Quilt.




Kathie

2 comments:

Vicki H. said...

I really love your quilts and the Patriotic one really is cool. I will have to remember that layout. Very nice. We didn't get the snow, yeah, but when blizzards come my life still goes on here. I wish I could be snowed in, I would love a day to sew!!

Eileen said...

I love them both. Good thing we have plenty of fabric for the next storm.schgot