Friday, February 5, 2010

Snow Again?

Now we are waiting for another big snowstorm to hit the whole area. We have lots of food, batteries etc. and they have closed schools for today in anticipation of the snow so it won't be a huge impact on us unless we lose power.

Of course 3 or 4 days being snowed in with a teenager that can't get together with her friends might be a challenge.

I am planning on finishing the customer quilt on the frame and then sew the rows of my warm wishes quilt together.

Finishing a good book, sitting drinking coffee and doing lots of sewing doesn't sound like a bad way to spend the weekend.

Kathie

1 comment:

TheProjectBag said...

Girl, I'm with you! Snowed in with plenty of sewing, knitting, an reading is my IDEAL way to spend a weekend! Of course, my 12yo is already bored! (Our students already had the day off due to teacher in-service)

It's coming down lightly in Charles County :o)

Happy Crafting!