Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Just the right thread


I ordered this King Tut thread (Egyptian Princess) for another customer quilt I was doing. It was on order when the quilt was dropped off and I was hoping it would be the perfect color for this one also.

I love the results. I may have cut down on buying fabric but I sure have not slowed down on the thread!

Mid-Atlantic Quilt show starts tomorrow I believe in Hampton, VA. I was invited to ride along with several other ladies on friday to the show. I would so have loved to go, it has been a long time since I have been to a big show but thought I probably shouldn't be on my feet for hours and hours of walking. My knee seems to have improved after having those injections but don't think I am ready to be on my feet all day.

I stand to do my machine quilting but at least when I am doing that I take frequent breaks and know when it is time to call it a day.

Kathie

No comments: