Sunday, February 14, 2010

Stash Report 2-14-2010

Well I guess there is an advantage of being snowed in and stuck in the house for several days, I didn't add anything to my stash. I know of several people that said they still shopped but on-line. I like to be able to touch and feel fabric before I buy it so rarely purchase any over the internet. I used fabric this week for borders, binding, a backing and an entire quilt that I cut out and started sewing on.

Fabric used this week 8 1/2 yards
Fabric used YTD 41 1/2 yards
Fabric added this week 0
Fabric added YTD 19 3/4 yards
Net used for 2010 21 3/4 yards

Kathie

3 comments:

Scrappy-Quilter said...

wonderful stash report. It's nice to have a couple snow days isn't it.

Penny said...

I agree with you about handling the fabric before buying. I just feel better. You have done so well on your stash busting. I am so jealous. Keep up the good work.

Lori said...

I too prefer to "touch" my fabric before buying. I will order bits and pieces sometimes. And being snowed in can be peaceful.