Monday, February 22, 2010

Design Wall Monday - 02/22/10


Nothing new or very exciting on the design wall. These are the same blocks that were on the wall last monday, I have just gradually added to them.

I have loads of 2 1/2 strips cut so when I have a few minutes between housework, customer quilts and other projects I have been making a couple of blocks. I really don't need to keep them on the design wall as I am sure they will be rearranged once I get them all made but keeping them right in my face every day reminds me to work on them.

I have not been very good about setting weekly goals for myself late. Partially because my customer quilts have been on the slow side and I don't have a whole weeks worth of work planned.

As far as I can tell at this point my goals for this week are to finish loading and quilting a purple batik quilt (customer quilt), load and quilt my patriotic flurries quilt (backing made and ready) and make a couple more spring craft show runners.

kathie

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Well, if you don't have any customers calling your name, make you - your very own customer this week!! What does your 'customer' want done?? And make you a priority - and get movin' girl!!! this Customer is your most important one, and she just might get you more customers so, treat her (you!!) very well!!!
I like the blks on the wall.

Diane said...

that's going to be a very nice quilt! you really can get a lot done sewing a bit in between other things.