Saturday, February 27, 2010

One of those days

I had one of those days where I kept meaning to go in the sewing room but not making it there. Chores, errands, a going away luncheon that went on way to long and just life in general took time. At the end of the day I did manage to get in there for a few minutes and started cutting up some unwanted fabric into 10 1/2 squares for backings.

Today I indend on getting one of my projects on the frame. I don't know yet if I will quilt up the hydrandea runners I made last week or the Patriotic Flurries quilt I made a couple of weeks ago.

I try and quilt customer quilts during the week and reserve weekends to quilt charity quilts, craft show projects or something for myself if I am still in the quilting mood. My schedule for the last few weeks has been off with all the snow, kids off from school etc. but am now trying to get back in my routine.

Kathie

No comments: