Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sunday Stash Report 2-21-10

Wow two weeks in a row that I didn't add to my stash, yipee!!!!!!!!!!!

I was so tempted, I just wanted to take a run to the quilt shop or to JoAnns but I resisted as there was nothing that I needed for a current project. I did feel like working with new fabrics so instead dug around in my bin of fabrics that I had purchased to go together and came up with the hydrangea fabrics I forgot I had.

I quickly made 3 craft show table runner tops out of it. It temporarily settled my wanting new fabrics.

So anyway, my stash report for this week is looking pretty good.

Fabric Used this week: 7 yards
Used YTD: 48 1/2 yards
Added this week: A BIG 0
Added YTD: 19 3/4
Net used for 2010: 28 3/4

My goal is to try and get my net used to twice as much as I have purchased and then keep it at that level.

Kathie

4 comments:

Linda said...

Good for you! I have to fight those impulses myself, not only because I need to shop from my large stash, but for economic reasons as well. It's a hard habit to break. Maybe we need to look into a 12 Step program for Fabriholics?? LOL

Tamera said...

GREAT going. Every time you resist that temptation, it's easier next time.

Lori said...

you're right, the pink thread will be perfect. And sometimes we just have to stay home and "rediscover" what we have! I tell myself over and over "think of the money you're saving"!!

Eileen said...

Congratulations!!!! YOu are doing great.