Tuesday, February 9, 2010

On the Frame

This was the quilt that was on the frame yesterday. I wanted to get it done so it could be picked up before our next snow storm as it is entered in a small local quilt show next week.

A friend of mine teaches kids to quilt. This quilt was made by one of her 13 year old students and is the girls second quilt. She picked out her own fabrics for this one and did a great job. I think she will enjoy sitting under it in this snowy weather while she stitches down the binding.



I feel a little under the weather after having injection #2 in my knee this morning so think I am going to kick back and relax with a cup of tea for awhile. Later today I will get a charity quilt on the frame if I feel up to standing or if not will sit and work on the borders for the Patriotic Flurries quilt.

kathie

1 comment:

Pattilou said...

That's a cutie indeed. Glad that you got it off the frame. You've really been blanketed with storms lately. Hope you knee continues to mend.