Friday, February 5, 2010

Blizzard

Well we are now under a blizzard warning or watch for tonight. I am not loving the sound of that. I don't mind snow as long as I can stay inside, we have food, movies and each others company. I have lots of project to work on so actually looking forward to the weekend.

Now with the blizzard warning I am going to be very nervous tonight that our power might go out.

Our neighborhood is always the last one to get power back. A few years ago when the hurricane hit Maryland it took us 5 days to get power back. It was not any fun at all but at least it was not in the middle of winter so no problem with the cold and after the first day we could get out of the neighboorhood.

Hopefully everything will be ok.

I have been going to town on projects today. I finished quilting a customer quilt and then got all the rows of the warm wishes quilt sewn together. Since it is snowing out I think I will name that quilt "Winter Roses". I will take a picture later.

Kathie

No comments: