Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Tuesday Tasks

I didn't get any further work done on the warms wishes quilt yesterday as I spent most of the day working on a customer quilt. If I have customer quilts I work on them during the day and then my own projects in the evening if I still have any energy which I didn't last night.

Two hour school delay today due to the roads still being icy but at least the kids are going back to school. My daughter loves to be off school but then is BORED all day and just lays around, teenagers!!!!!

Have a doctors appointment for myself this morning and a PT appointment for my daughter this afternoon so sometime between all that I need to get the quilt off the frame and invoiced and the next one loaded up.

We are expected a little more snow tonight but I sure hope we don't get it here. My day time guild meeting is tomorrow and I should would hate to see it cancelled due to weather.

Kathie

No comments: