Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Wonderful Wednesday

It will be HOT today again but should be a great day. I have a few errands to do and bills to pay this morning (yuck) but then will spend the rest of the day in the sewing room. Daughter is going to a theme park all day so I should be sewing all afternoon uninterrupted.

I have a customer quilt loaded on the frame and ready to go. This is a small lap quilt so won't take a whole lot of time to do. I don't know if I will try and get a second one loaded today or get a charity one on the frame.

I forgot to mention at quilt guild the other night we had two people turn in small kids quilts to go to the local hospital, two people brought me backings that they had pieced and another lady turned in a hospice quilt top that I had cute out a few months ago.

Since a lot of people are on vacation this time of year I thought it was great that any donation quilts were turned in.

Kathie

No comments: