Friday, August 20, 2010

No Fabric Vacation

We just got back from a few days in Atlantic City, NJ. The weather wasn't good about half of the short time we were there so using our trusty GPS we found a quilt shop in near by Ocean City, NJ. It was a cute little shop and had a nice selection of fabrics but I left with (do you believe it) NOTHING!!

I looked around and admired some of the fabrics but there was nothing there to add to any of my on going projects. I also am using mostly Christmas fabric right now and they didn't have any pretty Christmas fabrics that I liked enough to spend $10 a yard on.

I had given myself permission to buy while on vacation if I wanted to as I would never get to that quilt shop again but am kind of proud that I didn't end up with something just because.

Kathie

No comments: