Saturday, August 7, 2010

Panel Quilts


Do you make quilts using those cute panels they have in all quilt shops these day? I hate to say it but I probably have 8 to 10 of them in my stash that I bought because they were so cute and never did anything with.

The last two customer quilts I quilted were both from panels (the pictured one is a huge panel) and they were both really cute. It got me thinking that I should probably haul out one of mine as my next project when I am done with the current batch of runners.

I know I have 2 or 3 Christmas panels so I could make one of them up into a lap quilt. It would get rid of the panel and would be a quick and easy way to get another Christmas quilt for fall craft shows.

Off to do some back to school clothes shopping today. Tax free week starts tomorrow but it just fit into our schedule better to go today.

Kathie

1 comment:

Eileen said...

Very cute. I think panels are great for charity quilts.