It was a busy few days with errands, quilting customer quilts and do some piecing on my next quilt. I really should have been working on UFO #1 but have spent time working on a scrappy tumbler quilt.
I did add a couple yards of batik to my recently begun batik stash but I used up more than I purchased so I count that as a successful week.
Fabric Used this week: 3 1/2 yards
Fabric Used YTD: 61 yards
Fabric Purchased this week: 2 yards (batik)
Fabric Purchased YTD: 46.5 yards
Net fabric used in 2011: 14.5 yards
This is one of the customer quilts I quilted this week. A young girl made it and I thought she did a wonderful job of making her first quilt. Nice and flat and square and seams well pressed, wonderful to quilt.
I also was given 3 donation quilts this week for hospice. This is the first of the quilts, a very cute quilt made and quilted by Betty.