Thursday, March 10, 2011

Customer Quilting

Just finished up quilting this customer quilt. I wanted to show it because I have never seen this pattern before and it looks very unique. I love the way roses were fussy cut for this. You can't tell it from the picture but the white fabric has a sheen to it and really adds a lot to the quilt.


I did go to Joanns yesterday to look at their backing fabric. The bolt of red they had was gone so I didn't buy a thing. Guess I will try and piece backings for a couple of the quilts I have on my shelf.

As to the question about my thumb? No it isn't any better, in fact maybe a little more sore. Unfortunately I didn't ask the doctor when I should expect to see some sort of change if the injection worked. It has been two weeks so maybe I need to give the office a call and see what they say.

Wind and rain today so I am just staying inside and getting things done around here. Grocery shopping can wait until tomorrow.

Kathie

2 comments:

Needles, Fabric, Chisels, and Wood…Life is GOOD! said...

Love the quilt, sorry to hear about your thumb!

kwiltnkats said...

This quilt looks familiar. Hmmm seems like I had something to do with the design of the border. It turned out nice and your quilting will give it something extra as well. Bying that backing wasn't meant to be! We'll see a better number on your stash report instead. What's up Doc? Sandi