Saturday, March 12, 2011

Saturday

Kind of a lazy day, doing a little bit on chores and a little on sewing and a little just relaxing, nice.

The kiddo is off taking her SAT tests. Gee it seems not that long ago we were worrying about signing up for summer camps and day care and now she is taking the first steps towards college. They sure grow up to quickly.

I made three miniture sample backings this morning for a talk I am giving on April 1st about preparing your quilt to go to a long arm quilter. Not very intersting to make up but don't want too wait till the last minuute. It is the type of thing that I put off doing and then regret when I am in a hurry.

Hope you are enjoying your day and getting lots done. My stash report should look much better tomorrow than it has lately.

Kathie

No comments: