This Carpenter's Star quilt is what is currently pinned to the design wall. I sewed some of the blocks into 3 rows last night but that is the only difference from this picture.
This is my "why did I start another project" quilt. I have a couple in progress and will have 3 more in progress after an upcoming fiber arts conference this coming weekend. I didn't NEED another project to work on.
One day I looked in a bin of fabrics that there was the gold floral and the green that went with it. I had just been tossing patterns that I would never use and in looking through my binder saw the Carpenter's Star. Well after finding that fabric I just had to start this quilt. I gout out my Accuquilt GO and my 6 1/2 half square triangle die and went to town and had it cut out in no time.
I love the way it is turning out. It will only be about 48 x 48 so I need to think up what to do for borders and will probably have to buy some fabric for that.
Today I am going to try and get a customer quilt done I started yesterday. It is larger than I can comfortably do right now with my injured thumb so loaded and did a little on it yesterday and hope I can get it done today.
This is going to be a busy week so I am only making daily goals, nothing longer term. I did get UFO #1 done so will be posting pictures of that closer to the end of the week because I will not be here on the 1st to do so.