Saturday, March 19, 2011

National Quilting Day

Happy National Quilting Day!!! I make sure and quilt at least a tiny bit on every national quilting day even if I am busy with other things.

This morning I am off to the library to a sew in. Because of other committments I can only stay about an hour and a half so I am going to take UFO #1 with me to work on the binding and not haul a bunch of stuff with me for that limited of a time.

Do you like scrap quilts? Some people love scrap quilts and other people don't care for the looks. This was the customer quilt I quilted yesterday. It is partially crumb blocks made out of scraps and partially a constant background fabric. I think even people that don't care for scrap quilts that much would like something like this one.


Have a great day and get some quilting time in.

Kathie

1 comment:

Margie said...

I am one that is not big on scrap quilts Kathie. This one is very pretty and I would make it.