I didn't intend on yesterday being a total charity day but thats how it ended up. I started the day quilting this little charity quilt that Jane made. I practiced Ziggle Fern on it from the most recent Pajama Quilter DVD. Since this was so colorful I used one of my favorite colors of thread, King Tut Joseph's Coat. Its multi-colored variegation goes with anything really bright.
This quilt was so fun to do I decided to do its twin charity quilt since the thread was already loaded. That quilt I practiced an overall design that kind of looks like water.
At that point I was on a roll so I decided to zig zag together some smaller charity batting pieces, then cut cream HST to go with some florals I had already cut and made up another charity kit.
I ended the day sewing a bunch of different floral 2 1/2 inch strips together. I am going to make a strippy type of charity top out of those.
I am going to load my Christmas Ribbons quilt on the frame this morning to get something of mine quilted and will then be back to customer quilts.
and yes I did feel a whole lot better yesterday after a large cup of coffee from Dunkin Donuts.