Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Wonderful Wednesday

I guess it really is wonderful wednesday. Here in Southern Maryland we have had several days of bright and sunny weather. It was a little to hot (94 degrees) yesterday for early April but hey after all the snow we had this year I will take it!!

Today I am off to my daytime guild meeting. I really enjoy these ladies and always come home inspired. Also as part of the meeting we have a luncheon provided by five different ladies each month and it is always fun to try new dishes.

Here is a picture of the fabrics I purchased while in Boston over the weekend. It probably seems strange to most that I would be purchasing Christmas fabrics in April but since I have done fall craft shows for the last 8 years or so I buy and sew Christmas projects all year long.




Kathie

No comments: