Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sunday Stash Report 4-11-10

Well my stats make it look like I did nothing all week. I did sew a lot this weekend but since the fabric had been cut and made into kits a couple of weeks ago I had already reported them. The good thing is that I managed to stay out of fabric stores this week (was mainly because I was to busy) so didn't add any fabric to my stash. My stats are the same as last week.

Fabric Used this week: 0 yards
Fabric Used YTD: 82.5 yards
Fabric Added: 0 yards
Fabric Added YTD: 59.25 yards
Net Used in 2010 23.25 yards

I spent the weekend at a Fiber Arts Retreat and had a fantastic time. Probably 3/4 of the activites and classes were quilt related but there was also knitting, beading, needle punch and a demo on weaving.

What a great time. A weekend right on the water, great food (from a culinary school), friendship, classes and lots of sewing.

They had two featured quilters (local sisters) that had a large display of their award winning quilts for everyone to see. I only took pictures of a couple of the quilts but these were my favorites.



Kathie

3 comments:

Debby Brown said...

nicely done! glad you enjoyed your retreat.

Barb in Mi said...

Nothing added is a good week - and you got sewing in during your retreat. What more do you need? I love the star quilt!

Margie said...

I love both quilts and am glad you had a good time. I have only made a couple bed size quilts and admire anyone who does. I stick to the small stuff. Can you imagine the elation these women felt when they finished these beautiful quilts?