Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sunday Stash Report - 4-25-2010

I am happy with this weeks stash report.

Fabric Used this week: 3.5 yards
Fabric Used YTD: 90.25 yards
Fabric Added this week: 0
Fabric Added YTD: 60.25
Net used in 2010: 30 yards

A lot of good things. I stayed out of the fabric shops this week, am approaching 100 yards used and have a net used of 30 yards used now. Not as much cleared out as I hoped to by the end of April but at least it is progressing.

Our county had a small quilt show this weekend (about 50 quilts). The show had been rescheduled from February when the roof of the building we were going to have it in caved in due to all the snow.

It was a nice little show and I won a ribbon with my Monet's Wedding Ring quilt. Since the ribbons were handmade and didn't say what place on them I had to ask what a yellow ribbon was and was told it was a third place. I didn't expect a ribbon so was very pleased.


kathie

10 comments:

InfinityQuilter/Knitter said...

Your Monet Wedding Ring is very pretty. Congrats on your ribbon.

Judy D in WA said...

I love your Monet Wedding Ring! It turned out fabulous. Congratulations on your ribbon!

Quiltsmiles said...

Congratulatiosn on winning a ribbon. Your quilt is lovely, way to go. Jane

Mary-Kay said...

Wow! Congratulations on your win. That must be a great feeling. Oh and I love the quilt too.

Margie said...

Congrats on that ribbon Kathie. I still think you need to send the picture to Judy Martin so she can put it up on her website. I don't know how you managed that large quilt with all you do.

Diana said...

Very pretty! No wonder it won a ribbon...nice work! Congrats!

Vicki H. said...

Very nice and to win a ribbon too, Congratualtions. Unexpected things are so fun, aren't they?

Eileen said...

I was lucky enough to see this quilt in person. It is really fabulous.
You deserved that ribbon for sure.

Sarah said...

Congratulations! I love seeing this quilt every time you post about it, so I'm glad it made another appearance!

Sheila said...

Pretty quilt! Congratulations on your win.