A little progress this week on my numbers. I did go by a quilt shop to drop off a charity quilt the manager is going to quilt and ended up buying but only 1 yard. I had scraps left from my mardi gras quilt and bought two half yard pieces to go with that. Figure I will add black from my stash and maybe make up some bright 9 patches with the left overs.
My current numbers are:
Fabric Used this week: 4.25 yards
Fabric Used YTD: 86.75 yards
Added this week: 1 yard
Added YTD: 60.25 yards
Net used in 2010: 26.50
I was involved in a cutting bee yesterday, to bad I couldn't count those numbers. One of the ladies had about ten boxes of fabric donated to her from a lady moving into a retirement home. One lady sat and organized the fabric into categories and three of us were cutting up kits.
I cut kits for 4 charity quilts while there and another one once I got home. I also brought home several large pieces that will be backings for hospice quilts and another couple of arm loads to be gradually made into kits.