Thursday, April 8, 2010

Some Days

Don't you wish on certain days that you had just pulled the covers over your head and went back to sleep and just stayed in bed? I think today should have been one of those days.

The day started off ok but racing around trying to get weekend chores done since I will be gone friday and saturday. I had a scheduled cleaning at the dentist where she proceeded to tell me that I need a crown ($$$$$).

Mid day my daughter sent me a text from school asking if I would come and get her as she wasn't feeling well. I am hoping it is all sinus related with our high pollen rate and a weather front moving it this evening.

When we got home I checked the mail and there was a safety recall on my car! Now doesn't it sound like a good day to have just stayed in bed?

At least there is one good thing today, I will be spending the afternoon packing up all my sewing stuff (oh yea and a few clothes) for my retreat weekend.

I have my box (cake carrier) of thread, pins, etc., 3 projects and my iron all set to go.


Kathie

No comments: