Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Design Wall Update


I quilted up a few craft show table runners yesterday and then got back to working on my Christmas 4 patch quilt. I now have all the rows done, but none of them joined together. I am glad that I decided on the red cornerstones though I am sure the black or gold would have been ok also.

I did get a good start on hand stitching the binding on the split decision quilt last night while watching American Idol. I love that show, it is one of the few shows that the whole family will sit and watch together. Of course I think my daughter and I drive my husband nuts as we have to comment on everything from the singing, to the hair styles to what they are wearing but it is fun to find something that parents and a 16 year old will sit and watch together.

Kathie

No comments: