Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Tuesday On the Frame


This is a picture of the current customer quilt on the frame. 9 patch blocks of different butterfly fabric with sashing strips. Very spring looking. I am quilting it with freehand triple tear drops.

Once this quilt is done I need to gather up everything I need for a quilt guild meeting tomorrow and tackle some more housework.

Even when you are gone for just a few days it seems like everything is in a rush when you get home trying to catch up on things.

I also need to decide how many projects to take to my upcoming retreat this weekend. Part of the time will involve classes so I don't actually know how much free sewing I will be doing. I want to take kits with me as I don't want to worry about trying to cut yardage, just sewing.

I have a lap quilt kit made up and a kit containing fabric to make six blocks that will become 2 table runners. I am trying to decide if I need to take another project or two.

Kathie

No comments: