Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Soldier Quilt


This is the soldier quilt I pieced and quilted just back from being bound. I got the label on the other night so it is ready to be delivered next month. I had a personal goal of making two for this delivery and now that both of them are done including labels I feel good about that accomplishment.

I did well on my goals for last week completing all of them. I didn't set any goals this monday but have got two customer quilts quilted this week.

I seem to be slow to get going today. I think I might get the next quilt loaded, get a few errands done and then spend the rest of the day working on craft show items. I have been doing so many charity projects this year so far that I have not got my usual good start on craft show things. Since doing the craft shows pays for my fabric habit during the year I need to start getting in high gear.

kathie

1 comment:

Margie said...

Very nice Kathie.