Thursday, May 19, 2011

Quilt Top #2

This is the second quilt top I have finished in the last few days from kits that were previously cut (and in this case all the blocks pieced) before my surgery.

I love the warm wishes pattern. The color is a little off in this picture. The middle strip in the rails block is a pretty lime green, not kind of a green gold like it looks here.


I also wanted to show a close up of the cats, arn't these cute? I had this fabric for at least a couple of years.


On the agenda today is getting my stitches out and this evening going with my daughter up to the community college. In between I hope to at least pick out what project I will be working on next and get a few things done around the house.

kathie

2 comments:

kwiltnkats said...

How did the evening go at the community college with DD? Can't wait to see what you selected to work on next. Hope all is well with your recovery. Sandi

Wonky Girl said...

Very cute quilt. Love the colors and yes, cute kitty cats in the print.