Thursday, May 12, 2011

One Handed

I am so lucky my bum hand is my left hand and i am right handed!!! I am still able to do some things on my own, like type with one hand. It is amazing the t hings you can't do, like open water or soda bottles, medicine bottles or even fasten your bra!!!

Luckily i will be getting thid=s enormous dressing off tomorrow. I still won't be able to do much for awwhile but should be easier to get dressed, take a shower and drive anywsy.

I also have probably 8 oe 9 projects downstairs cut out and waiting for me to be able to do a little piecing.

denist appt this morning and then this afternoon might rewatch the first pajama quilter dvd (cant find the second one, might have fallen behind something).

Kathie

2 comments:

Tiffaney said...

Good to hear that you are on the mend.

kwiltnkats said...

Your post made me smile! Sandi