Monday, May 9, 2011

Design Wall Monday - May 9, 2011

Nothing to exciting on my design wall. This is UFO #9 for Judy's UFO challenge and it has been exactly the same since thursday. I do have all the 4 patches done, just need to lay the rest of them out and start sewing them together.

Maybe I will work on it for a few minutes this morning.


All these fabrics (the tropical ones donated) were used on a hospice quilt over a year ago. This is the left over fabric and strips so this will eventually be another donation quilt.

Kathie

6 comments:

sue said...

Oh, I really like this quilt! Blue and orange and tropical. What a happy combination!

Chris said...

I love all the fabrics in this quilt. I look forward to seeing it after you get it done. Are you adding one of the tropical fabrics as a border?

Bonnie said...

It's almost done. YEAH! I sew blocks together and then rows together as my leader and ender project. It takes a little thinking about it but it works for me. And, yes, I really like the fabrics. Someone will love this quilt.

kwiltnkats said...

Chris has a great idea for a border. Maybe a small inner border of orange and then a tropical fabric for the finish. Looks good! Sandi

Betty said...

Nice choice of colors for this quilt. Look forward to seeing it after the borders are attached.

AnnieO said...

Looks like a nice bright and cool summer quilt! Hope your progress ramps up. I've just barely started playing with my UFO for this month and need to do the same :)