Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Tuesday Again

Right now I am pretty busy on customer quilts so have not had much time to work on my own projects. I decided no matter how busy I am that I am going to take some time every day to work on other things.

Yesterday I decided to spend a few minutes working on hospice quilts. I had a top that was donated probably a year ago and I had not quilted it yet since it did not have a backing ready. Fabric was donated with it but I had not got around to piecing the back. So thats what I did yesterday, I measured the fabric, cut it and sewed the one seam that was needed. Not a big deal but now it can be stacked with the other hospice quilts waiting to be quilted.

Today I plan on spending at least an hour working on craft show items.

10 Minute Challenge

My 10 minutes a day quilt room cleaning time has been used ironing and putting away fabric and other items that I purchased at the quilt show on saturday. Of course that isn't making much forward progress but at least it is helping the quilting room to not get more cluttered.

Kathie

No comments: