Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sunday Stash Report - September 26, 2010

I didn't do to well this week in stash reduction to make up for my purchases the week before but at least I am headed back in the right direction. I used fabric for the backing on two runners I quilted yesterday and on the two other runners I made earlier in the week.

My current stats are:

Fabric used this week: 3.5 yards
Fabric used YTD: 198
Fabric Purchased this week: 0
Fabric Purchased YTD: 131.75 yards

Net fabric used in 2010: 66.25

I hope to get a little more sewing time this next week. Over the last few days have taken my daughter to appointments, attended the county fair, did my normal chores and today we go looking for a homecoming dress. Needless to say that sewing on any of my projects has not been on the top of the to do list the last few days.

Hopefully tonight or in the morning I can get started on a new project so I will have something to show on "Design Wall Monday".

Kathie

2 comments:

Kate said...

Your numbers are still in the right direction, even if you didn't get as much done as you hoped. May next week be better.

kwiltnkats said...

I had one of those weeks where I couldn't get to my sewing room last week. I found time this week though. How did you do at the Fair? Any ribbons?