Saturday, December 20, 2008

What to Do

My daughter is at a friends out for the day and to spend the night. I have lots of time to sew and didn't know what to do.

I cut a backing for a charity quilt and loaded it and the batting on my frame but then didn't feel like quilting it. I want to sit and piece but had nothing in progress to work on. I didn't feel like cutting out a new project but went to look at my fabric PIGS (projects in grocery sacks) that I purchased at various times.

I found one package of baby fabrics with a pattern already stuck in with it. Must have been set aside for at least six months. Thought I would go ahead and get it cut out and before long I was sewing away.

Funny that the day started out not knowing what I wanted to sew and the day will end with a half finished baby quilt. Do you ever have a day like that where you want to sew, you just don't know what.

I will try and post pictures tomorrow.

Kathie

No comments: